We value the health and safety of our patients, and staff. That is why we have always followed strict protocols when it comes to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection. We have taken some additional measures to safe guard the office, in our efforts to prevent the spread of any diseases, including COVID -19:
1. We ask that all patients wear a mask at all times, except when dental treatment is being conducted.
2. All patients will be asked prescreening questions at the time of scheduling an appointment.
3. Patients should limit the amount of people who accompany them to the appointment.
4. Upon checking in patients will have their temperature taken, and given a COVID-19 questionnaire. If a patient has a fever or is considered high risk
based on the answers to the questionnaire, they will be asked to reschedule after 14 days.
5. There is hand sanitizer placed around the office for frequent and easy access.
6. There are medical grade air purifiers placed in each operatory , offices, and the waiting room. Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times together. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.